PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Cupcakes for the School Cupcake Day

Last week, Liam's school had its annual cupcake day where all parents are asked to bake and then the yummy treats are sold to all students at recess and lunch.
Of course, I wanted to bake and bake I did!!
I made 60 cupcakes for the day and all were completely nut-free vanilla cakes topped with a light as air swiss meringue buttercream.
The toppers were a mixture of little and big girls and boys delights.
PS - Apologies for v. bad quality photos, I was runnign out the door to help at the canteen and the day was a rainy days treat, hence no natural light.

Some of the girls delights - shimmery butterflies, gift bows and tiaras

A mixture of girls and boys -
for the boys - martians and Transformers (I was told to hold a transformers one for me please Mum!)
for the girls - hearts and daisies
and the rest of the boys treats - basket and footballs, stars and x-box controls.

All monies raised went directly to our school's Parish, St Charles Borromeo. A very worthy and successful day.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails