PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A Day Spent with the Planet Cake Masters

What a day! I spent a day honing the skills at the world renowned Planet Cake. It was unbelieveable to be creating cakes in the same premises as the ultimate masters!
I learnt a few tricks that I will be practising shortly!!
My creation for the day - and yes the WHOLE day, and that was just decorating and not baking! Who said making cakes was easy??

I think she is kind of sexy in a Farrah Fawcett way! Great legs!

and the back featuring the bow. I love that Tiffany blue and this bow would look fantastic on so many different types of cakes.

Proof - here I am with my creation - very proud, very happy and extremely tired!
Thanks Planet Cake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails