PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Princess Castle Birthday Cake

A beautiful princess castle birthday cake to match the invitations to this magical 5th birthday party.
Kind of reminds me of those castles nestled in the hills of Germany. This little pink number sits among the castle greens atop a hill of chocolate mud cake .... my type of hill!
This cake was LARGE and I am sure that the castle will soon be eaten up!


this castle belongs to Princess Mia

anyone home?

the turrets shimmered and I am sure that Mia was a very envied Princess on her special day.
Happy Birthday.


1 comments:

Generation Wonder said...

This is getting ridiculous. This cake must be the 10th cake of yours that I have eaten! Stop it Jacki!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails