PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sexy Boobie Cake

I think this request was fantastic!
A very understanding and accommodating wife requested a boobies cake for her husband for his 70th, because lets face it - he is a boob man!
I hope he liked my take on this theme.
I loved the cleavage and think that I may use this as the model if I ever get to that plastic surgeon!!


The sexy red & black lingerie that reveals that hint of nipple and the tattoo

The nipple area, not bad I thought!!

The custom tattoo designed for the birthday boy - strategically positioned near the belly button

Happy 70th Lloyd!!
:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this cake has the best nipples I have seen on a cake of this type!! They aren't too 'in your face'. Looks great.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails