PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Glamorous Cupcakes & Cookies for a Glam Party

If you live in design loving world, as much as I do, you will know the wonderful dessert tables that Amy Atlas, Sharnel Dollar, Sweet Style etc have inspired.
I was very excited to be able to join forces with the delightful Leanne from Mrs A in the Cove and Sweet Style.
Leanne is a peticulous dessert table stylist and I was very excited to get the call to make some cupcakes and cookies to embellish one of her upcoming tables - the theme "Glamour"!
One dozen cupcakes with glamourous embellishments .... as well as in the pink and green colour scheme.


Quilted "J" cookies that would be apart of the dessert table scrummie treats!

My cakes on the table.
(Photos courtesy of Leanne at Sweet Style and used with permission)

I love Leanne's photos. They made my cupcakes look even more glamourous!

Photo: Sweet Style

My "J" cookies all lined up.
Photo: Sweet Style
Head on over to Leanne's blog to find beautiful ideas in styling, life and everything party!


Happy Birthday Jade.
:)


2 comments:

Sweet Style said...

Thank you so much for these lovely words Jacki - I can not tell you how exciting it has been to place your beautiful cakes on my tables - I am in awe of your creations and so are all of my clients. You have been one busy lady looking at all these cakes you have created in the past few weeks! Can't wait to show off this weekends wonderful creations! Leanne x

Blissfully Sweet said...

Thanks Leanne. I am looking forward to seeing the pics of the last creations also! Looking forward to more wonderful and delicious tables together!
:)))

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails