PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Chakra inspired 40th Birthday Cake

I love to work with my repeat clients. It is always refreshing to get an idea and be told to "run with it".

Christine organised this cake for her sister's 40th birthday. Katrina has strong beliefs in Chakra, so ideas along this line came about. I used the beautiful bold colours of the Chakra to inspire me as well as the flowers that I had in my vase!

The cake is a gluten free orange/almond cake with white chocolate ganache.


I love the vividness of these blooms as well as their ruffled edges.

So I decided to incorporate this ruffled bloom to the cake.
The orange and pink are typical of the bold colours and the emerald green is the heart chakra colour. The piping detail is all handpainted in edible gold.
Happy 40th Katrina!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails