PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Manchester United Soccer Ball Birthday Cake

This cake was for today - rare to have a mid week pick up, but I had 2 this week! Threw the schedule out just a little!

Another great thing about my job is that I get to see my clients grow - literally! All 3 cakes this week are made for repeat clients and I am very proud to say that each client has been with me since the beginning {chuffed}!

A 36 hour turnaround for this cake - but I could not say no to a very dedicated client!

Rene loves soccer and Man U! Just a small cake was needed, just for a family cake cutting - but Rene LOVED his cake and wanted to know whether he could kick his soccer ball!?

The soccer ball is fondant covered styro. Everything else is completely edible.

The cake is a marbled mud cake with chocolate ganache.



Happy 11th Birthday Rene!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails