I have been tagged by the ever so lovely and stylish Leanne at Sweet Style and asked to make up my own Christmas Wish List!
WOW! Where to start? I pondered and then I came back to where my tastes lie - classic, vintage, New Hamptons! Me to a T!
Over my mini hiatus at Christmas, I am tidying up my "consultation room" and trying to get it something like those beautiful images above. I love classic lines with character! Mmmm .... lets see what we can achieve - all those may be a little big for Santa's sack! Onto the more realistic!
1. Most people know I am a huge Swarovski devotee and literally have a small shop. However, these beautiful little danglers are perfect for everyday!
2. Vera Wang silver tray. I received the square one for my birthday recently and would love to have the matching rectangle one.
3. I love silver/pewter/anything antique really. When I found this image, I loved it all. I want all those beautiful stands and little compotes.
4. A holiday. Maybe not quite laying on a deckchair in Positano, not yet anyway, however a little sojourn somewhere just with me and my boys ..... bliss!
5. Love this dress at Country Road. Perfect for summer cocktails.
6. Oroton Signature Hobo Bag. Now I know Santa will bring this, because I just purchased it for myself online! Love classic Oroton!