PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A Thank You Luncheon


Recently, I invited my gorgeous vendors from the Oh Sweet Mum Beach Lunch over to my house for a little luncheon to say thank you!!  

In my house, with say thank you with food and a gorgeous table setting!

My little table set in the back yard ready for my lunch guests.

I kept the colour palette clean and stuck to white and green. Place settings to match this colour scheme were simple. Unforced arrangements of flowers graced the table and I decided to use the little cakes (their take away gifts) as centrepieces on the table. They were held up high on my IKEA glass candle sticks.

The lunch menu was:
Slow cooked shoulder of lamb with red wine and truss tomatoes
Individual gruyere potato gratins
Simple green salad

Dessert was a layered chocolate meringue cake.

Such a gorgeous afternoon sitting in the garden, eating great food and chatting with some lovely and very talented ladies.

Photos are courtesy of: Tindale Images



Little take away cakes as thank you gifts as well as table centrepieces,   The cakes are carrot & walnut cakes with cream cheese icing and topped with fresh flowers.

Dessert - Chocolate meringue cake!

A gorgeous day with wonderful and talented ladies!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails