PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

An "Apple" Christmas Cake for Dedicated Teachers

I wanted to make a small cake for Liam's teachers because they have done such a fabulous job throughout the year and I wanted to say thank you!
I did not want to make a usual Christmas style cake, but something a little different.
So I decided on an apple, but a very sweet one!
So I included Santa's Little Helper to hold the cake message with a sprig of holly to finish it off.
Everything is handmade and completely edible.
The cakes are chocolate mud cake with dark chocolate ganache.

Handpainted and shiny as a really apple!

A cheeky little elf

An apple each for the teachers.
Merry Christmas!
:o)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails