PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A Mermaid Birthday Cake

Last year I donated a "cake voucher" as a silent auction prize at our school trivia night.
Thelma came to me to redeem her voucher and what better way than for a mermaid cake and for her gorgeous daughter Annie (Liam's classmate).
I have been dying to do a mermaid cake .... now was my chance!
Decided to make the mermaid on her rock and I wanted her to look glam and wind or ocean swept!
Mission accomplished!
The cake is chocolate mud cake covered and triple filled with rich chocolate ganache!

The mermaid!
I LOVED how she turned out. I loved her shimmery tail as well as her flowing red hair.
Her rock is the only inedible part of the cake ... it is carved and covered styrofoam. It helped with stability.

She is pretty! and she has her own pearl in a shell!

The under the ocean embellishments.
Just like the Barrier Reef!


Annie was bowled over by her cake, as well as all her pool party goers and everyone else who walked past her birthday bash at Ryde Aquatic!
Happy 7th Birthday Annie!
xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails