PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A Swimming Pool cake for a dear little Amanda!

A friend's daughters birthday was coming up and a few days before her birthday we caught up and Amanda decided to whisper to me with big teddy bear eyes, that she would love for me to make her a birthday cake!
With those eyes and some time to spare (NOT!) how could I say no?
So a very quick and easy swimming pool cake was assembled.
I decided to make it an old fashioned type pool, as I am an old fashioned kind of gal!
What better backdrop for a quick photo than my own pool?!

Happy 6th Birthday Amanda!
xx


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Jacki! Pls cd you tell me how you did the water? Thanks a million!
Radhika

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails