PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Dinosaur Train Birthday Cake

Marc's lovely mum Tanya contacted me a little while ago to order Marc's birthday cake.

Marc loves dinosaurs and especially loves Dinosaur Train on Disney Junior. I can understand this with 3 boys of my own!

I loved it as soon as I knew this is what the theme was, and the train was what I wanted to create. However if you do the train, the conductor as well as Buddy and Tiny need to be there too!

The cake is chocolate cake with chocolate ganache.

All decorations are handmade and completely edible. The only inedible part is the steam (cotton wool on wire)!


"All ride, the Dinosaur Train"


The conductor riding on his shiny and scaly train!




Can almost smell the steam!


Tiny & Buddy




Happy 2nd Birthday Marc!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails