PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A Nutty Chocolate Upside Down Pav Martini

WOW - try saying that 3 times fast!

More entertaining over the weekend and decided to vamp up my Nutty Chocolate Pavlova (see recipe here).   I love to individually serve food ... unsure why, maybe I am just secretly selfish with my food (well that is no secret), but I think more so because I think it always looks prettier!  It is ALL about the aesthetics!

So I wanted to use my martini glasses for other than their other delicious reason.  So I thought turn it upside down!  I am a crazy kind of gal!


Very easy to do - a circled the size of the top of the martini glass on baking paper and turned upside down on my sheet pan. I then piped my pav mixture around inside the circle. Bake as desired and all done.

I used strawberries instead this time because they were so divine! I sliced these in the bottom of the glass and topped with chantilly cream and then the pav sat on top. They looked fab, but they ate even better!

Enjoy!

 

1 comments:

Jo Andrade said...

boa tarde, adorei seu blog, mas nao consegui receita do suspiro ou macarons na taca.
chocolatesdocemel.blogspot.com
obrigado

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails