PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Ruffles, Booties & Blooms Naming Day Cake


My lovely client Louise (who was married 2 days ago and was the recipient of my stencilled cake with ivory roses) also ordered this cake for her daughter Taia's Naming Day which took place yesterday. 

The design was left completely to me. I was only informed that it should not be religious and that she would like to incorporate the colours of pink and mint green. I had seen a cake on Pinterest a while ago and loved the effect of the cake. I used the design as an inspiration starting point and went from there. 

I thought that booties would look great on top. I wanted something different to what I had seen before, so to tie in with the ruffled flowers, I made some ruffled booties. These turned out soooo super sweet, didn't want to let go of them!  I finished the cake off with some big ruffled blooms across the side and some coordinating fan circles.

The cake is a white chocolate raspberry mud cake with white chocolate ganache.


The ruffled booties detail

The fans & blooms detail


May God Bless You Taia!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails