PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

St Joan of Arc Christening Cake


A lovely repeat client of mine ordered this cake for her daughter's Christening day. 

This cake has a lot of meaning. Olivia's middle name is "Joan" and so to incorporate this, she decided to make the make a Joan of Arc theme. Hence the Collosseum as the "cake" and then a sugar Joan and her horse made the whole scene.


This cake had me stumped for a while and I worked for quite some time to work out the best way to pull it together. The cake had so much meaning, I wanted to give it proper justice. I Google imaged so many different photos of Joan and her horse and this is my interpretation.

The client was completed floored by the cake and "exceeded every expectation she had!"

Can't beat that!



May God Bless you Always!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails