PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Gumball Cake & Cookies

Once again I had the wondeful opportunity to join forces with Leanne from Mrs A in the Cove and Sweet Style.

I was again very excited .... not only is Leanne one of the nicest ladies you will ever meet, but she is a dessert table QUEEN - so I knew my creations would look even better!

The job at hand - her daughter Sofia's 5th birthday.

Party theme was chosen, party favour bought and colour scheme all locked in.

I made the suggestion of a gumball machine cake to match the favours and then the cookies to match the soda theme. All colour coordinated of course .... and the rest is history!


The soda and gumball cookies all packed and ready to go. The gumball machine cake made and ready to be placed centre stage on the dessert table. I fell a little in love, well OK a lot in love, with this little machine! Found it hard to say goodbye!
Set up centre stage on the dessert table. The striped backdrop that Leanne had done was perfect! The little party favours that matched the cake.


The following photos are courtesy of Leanne and are used with permission.


The gorgeous dessert table


My cake


and my cookies!

I was very excited to hear a few days later that once again, our colaberation earned a Guest Feature on Amy Atlas! See the feature here. Woo hooo! No higher praise than that!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their extremely kind comments on my gumball cake and cookies! Your comments warm my spirit and remind me every moment why I spend ALL these hours doing this! I ADORE it!

Thanks again.


Happy Birthday Sofia!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails