PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A Lovely Blooms & Jewels 60th Birthday Cake

I am soooo lucky to be able to deal with my lovely clients.

Michelle is a friend of my sister and also a loyal follower of my work and I have been priviledged enough to make the cakes for all their special occasions.

The next special occasion on the agenda was a birthday cake for her gorgeous mum's 60th birthday.

It was only a small lunch for 10 on the water last weekend at Banjo Paterson Cottage Restaurant in Gladesville. Such a beautiful venue on a gorgeous Sydney afternoon.

Michelle wanted something elegant and timeless like her mum and Mum loves yellow roses and jewels!

The cake is white chocolate raspberry mud cake with white chocolate ganache.

All decorations are completely handmade and edible.


Love this colour palette!


The draping pearls and silk ribbons.


My take on a open yellow rose


Happy 60th Birthday! x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails