PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A Blissfully Sweet Christmas Wish List


I have been tagged by the ever so lovely and stylish Leanne at Sweet Style and asked to make up my own Christmas Wish List!  

WOW!   Where to start?    I pondered and then I came back to where my tastes lie - classic, vintage, New Hamptons!   Me to a T!


Over my mini hiatus at Christmas, I am tidying up my "consultation room" and trying to get it something like those beautiful images above.   I love classic lines with character!   Mmmm .... lets see what we can achieve - all those may be a little big for Santa's sack!   Onto the more realistic!

1.  Most people know I am a huge Swarovski devotee and literally have a small shop.  However, these beautiful little danglers are perfect for everyday!
2.  Vera Wang silver tray.  I received the square one for my birthday recently and would love to have the matching rectangle one.
3.  I love silver/pewter/anything antique really.   When I found this image, I loved it all.  I want all those beautiful stands and little compotes.
4.  A holiday.  Maybe not quite laying on a deckchair in Positano, not yet anyway, however a little sojourn somewhere just with me and my boys ..... bliss!
5.  Love this dress at Country Road.   Perfect for summer cocktails.
6.  Oroton Signature Hobo Bag.   Now I know Santa will bring this, because I just purchased it for myself online!   Love classic Oroton!

Now onto tagging some of my favourite blogs:


Hope Santa brings all you ask for .... and maybe a little bit more!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails