PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Buttercream & Umbrella Baby Shower Cake


A simple baby shower cake made to match the colours and theme of the invitation.

My client wanted something simple for a baby shower that she was helping to organise. The invitations were in this lovely green and lemon colour tone and had a cute little umbrella as the motif.


This is the first time I have tried this buttercream treatment that I first saw and loved from Fondant Flinger. I wanted to incorporate a pattern in the buttercream and thought of this. It matched the theme I thought and topped with the little ruffly umbrella, it was the perfect finish!

The cake is vanilla sponge cake, layered and covered in vanilla buttercream.


 Congratulations!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails