PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Butterflies & Blooms Christening Cake

I was honoured at the beginning of the year to make cupcakes for Andrea's baby shower (see here).

Andrea contacted me not long after her little girl Veronica arrived to start talking about her Christening cake. She wanted something colourful and asked me for inspiration. I suggested a teal and pink colour scheme with cascading blooms and butterflies. Andrea loved the idea and then matched the whole event with decorations in the same colour scheme.

The bottom tier is chocolate mud cake with chocolate ganache.

The middle tier is white chocolate raspberry mud cake with white chocolate ganache.

The top tier is strawberry/vanilla swirl cake with white chocolate ganache.

The reception was held at the Venue Reception Lounge in Kogarah.



I loved this colour palette.


Cascading blooms




Set up at the reception lounge.


Congratulations Veronica on this special day!


I received this beautiful email from Andrea after the event:

I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU for the GORGEOUS cake for Veronica's Christening!!!!.The colours were gorgeous and thanks for giving me the inspiration to have that particular colour scheme which looked lovely on the day.Guests were complimenting me on not only how gorgeous the cake looked but how UNBELIEVABLE it tasted!!!!.Thanks again for such amazing work.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful sweet cake

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails