PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHome
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Giraffe & Bunting 1st Birthday Cake

I think it was back in May when I had the priviledge to make Cristian's Christening cake (click here).

Now it was time for Cristian's 1st birthday and his mum Justine, left the design to me. Just a small cake to mark the occasion, so I decided to get the inspiration from his gorgeous invitations. They had a blue, green, orange and brown colour palette with a green giraffe and coloured bunting.

This is the result and I found it so whimsical. Justine and Cristian both loved it also!

The cake is a vanilla/chocolate marble cake with chocolate ganache.

All decorations are handmade and completely edible.



The colourful giraffe.


The bunting and circles (these were featured on the invitation) and Cristian was hand cut in the same font.


Happy 1st Birthday Cristian.



1 comments:

Maysem said...

So so cute!! I love the colors used!

Maysem @ odetoinspiration.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails